- High resistance to the earthquake.
- High resistance to the fire accidents.
Capability of programming in production line.
- Capability of achieving the appropriate speed.
- Capability of using modern project control techniques.
* Better exploitation:
Low ruining rate.
- High lifetime.
- Capability of reconstruction.
- Reduction of dimension and fabrication error.
- Capability of quality control.
* Suitable cost price:
Reduction of waste of materials (up to 3 kg/m2)
- Reduction of re-bar.
- Elimination of most of plastering and finishing items.
- Low total weight. (About 790 kg/m2)
- Using gypsum in-situ injection partitions.
- Increasing productivity in the production line.